How To Inspire an Insane Degree of Loyalty – @iSummit2012 Teaser [Video]
I’m keynoting iSummit, the largest Internet, Social Media, and Digital Marketing Conference in Florida.
It runs for two days, Sept. 17th and 18th, in Orlando, Florida, and it’s promising to be a total blast.
Bunch of great people are going to be there.
- Justice Mitchell, the Branding Maven
- Pam Moore, the Marketing Nut
- Kevin Hale, the are User Experienced? Well, he is.
- Nick Cicero, the Vinyl kinda guy ruling the Digital realm
My session will focus on inspiring loyalty. From our clients, customers, community members, partners, employees, lovers, kids, and everyone else.
Essentially, I want to examine the following.
- Why did American Airlines start the Frequent Flyer program?
- Why did Philip Morris create Marlboro Miles?
- Why did Lady Gaga start her own social network?
The answer to all three of those questions is the same. To earn the loyalty of the customer.
During the session, we will take the fundamental lessons on loyalty and turn the dial up to 11 until your customers are insanely addicted to your brand, product, or service.
Watch the video teaser to learn more.