How To Build a Community of Fanatics – Video
It should be illegal to have as much fun as we did; but after an amazing line-up of speakers at the #140ConfHV, we all went down to a local pub where we sampled local ale and made fun of people we don’t like.
The Guilty Parties:
- Peg Fitzpatrick aka Peg Leg, aka Peg the Good Egg, aka @PegFitzpatrick
- Kat Caverly aka Kat in the Hat, aka Greetums? Hardly even Know’ems, aka @Greetums
- Ric Dragon aka Ric with a last name that cool, he don’t need a nickname, aka @ricdragon
- Jillian Jackson aka Jillian Crocodilian, aka Jill the Dolla Dolla Bill Ya’ll, aka @onejillian
- Ted Curtin aka Ted the Head, aka Ted Well Read, aka @tedcurtin
And many more members of the malarkey whom I missed…just make yourselves known in the comments below.
My talk was about building communities of fanatics. Watch it below at your own peril.