Applying Direct Marketing Techniques To The Interwebs With Robert Dempsey
Everyone wants to know how to make a living online. Today I interview a guy who is a full time webtrepreneur and has his nimble fingers in many niche sites, successfully supporting his extended family with his online efforts and totally crushing it in the process.
Robert Dempsey is a husband, a father, and a blogger of a rare sort in the sense that his blog is a share-zone where he tells the rest of us which traffic, conversion, and marketing tactics really work and which ones are a waste of time. Find out more by visiting his awesome blog.
Listen while you browse
[audio:http://diyblogger.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Applying-Direct-Marketing-Techniques-To-The-Interwebs-With-Robert-Dempsey.mp3|titles=Applying Direct Marketing Techniques To The Interwebs With Robert Dempsey]
Or download to your favorite .mp3 player
In this podcast, Rob and I discuss:
- Rape dungeons
- His true secret to success
- How to do many things well
- Rob’s work philosophy
- Rob’s roots and move to Thailand
- Cultural approach to work between US and Thailand
- Rob’s technology background
- Rob’s moment of truth
- Rob’s no employee policy
- Direct marketing in the world of technology and social web
- Everything is a progression. ~Robert Dempsey
- Trial and error-learn from Rob’s mistakes
- Rob’s marketing ancestry
- The key to direct marketing is key to online marketing
- How to tap into your customer base to help you sell
- How to know what people want
- You dont need a huge budget to devise an effective marketing strategy
- Missed opportunities in marketing
Contact Robert Dempsey on Twitter
Visit his marketing blog.
Take Rob’s short Set Your Business Up For Maximum Profit survey.